The African Conference on Research in Chemistry Education (ACRICE) and Chemical Society of Nigeria (CSN) Presents the 4th African Conference on Research in Chemistry Education (ACRICE) and 42nd Annual International Conference of Chemical Society of Nigeria (CSN) which will hold in Lagos, Nigeria from Sunday 8th till Friday 13th September 2019, under the theme “Chemistry Education and Sustainable Development”. The sub-themes are as follows:
- Chemistry Education as a Tool for Sustainability of National Economy.
- Innovation Research in Chemistry as a Platform for Development of Chemistry Education and ICT.
- Nexus of Chemistry Education and Food Sciences in Combating Food Insecurity in Nigeria and Africa.
- Role of Chemistry Education in Combating Internal Insurgency: A Challenge to Chemistry to Chemical Stakeholder.
- Waste to Wealth Responsibility of Modern Chemists and Chemistry Education.
- Interaction of Chemistry and Chemical Services in Achieving National Sustainability and Development.
- Non Petroleum Related Chemical Industries as a Weapon for Fast Tracking Chemical Education and Sustainable National Development.
- Chemistry Education and Chemical Sciences in the Diversification of Nigeria’s Monolific Economy